Our newsletter has provided a friendly link between the society and its membership for over 70 years. Over this time it has greatly expanded and is now published monthly, in full colour and 8 or 10 A4 pages. Contents include:
- the latest news and information about the society and its activities
- updates on new Swiss stamps and Swiss Post
- detailed articles on all aspects of Swiss stamps and postal history
- short notes on interesting items, discoveries etc
- members queries and answers
- helpful hints on difficult areas.
Members of the Society will receive the Newsletter quarterly either by post or by email (at reduced subscription rate).
The newsletter forms a major part of the Society’s annals and now comprises a major source of information for those wishing to research Swiss philately. The society’s library holds a full set of newsletter publications, dating back to the beginning of 1948. Scanned copies of selected issues can be obtained from the society’s librarian : email@example.com.
The editorial panel welcome contributions to the newsletter – further details from firstname.lastname@example.org .